Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are check-in and check-out times?
Check-in after 2:00 pm / Check-out by 11:00 am
2. What is your cancellation policy?
Please keep in mind that we like to keep the number of guests in our retreats small so we can provide you with a more
intimate, personalized experience. If for some reason your plans change, in order to cover the costs for the cancellation we
must share these costs with you. We appreciate your understanding.
Payment: A 30% deposit is due after a confirmation e-mail has been sent to you. Deposits are non-refundable.
Cancellation 90 days or more prior to the first day of the retreat: Payment is fully refundable to guest.
Cancellation 60 to 89 days prior to the first day of the retreat: Guest will receive 50% refund payment (not including the
deposit, which as mentioned before is non-refundable).
Cancellation within 59 days of the beginning of the retreat: Guest will forfeit entire payment. No exceptions.
3. Do you allow pets?
We only allow service animals on property.
4. Do you provide transportation to and from the airport?
We do not provide transportation to and from the airport. We will be more than glad to arrange transportation for you.
Drivers may be paid in cash (pesos or USD), credit card or you may charge it to your account at Villa LUJUCA. Single person,
one way approx. $100. *If you are interested in sharing the ride and splitting the cost of transportation with any of the other guests (arriving/departing), please let us know. We will be happy to make arrangements for you.
5. What happens with a lost or unreturned key?
Villa LUJUCA charges $25 for lost or unreturned room keys.
6. What forms of payment do you accept at Villa LUJUCA?
We accept credit cards, cash, PayPal and Venmo.
7. How much should I tip?
The standard tip is 10%, however it is up to you depending on your satisfaction with our guest services.
8. What should I bring to Villa LUJUCA?
- Comfortable clothes for yoga and meditation
- Bathing suit
- Hiking or tennis shoes if you wish to hike
- Bug repellant
- We provide YOGA mats, blocks, straps and any other needed props. You are more than welcome to bring your own mat if you would like.
9. Is consuming alcohol and smoking permitted in Villa LUJUCA?
We are a smoke-free facility. We offer wine at an additional cost.
10. What is the currency? How much money do I need to bring?
The currency is Colombian pesos. As of today, Feb. 3 the exchange rate is:$1USD = $3,121 pesos. Keep in mind this is constantly changing. We suggest not traveling with more than $300 USD. You are able to exchange money at the airport.
11. Do I need a VISA to travel to Colombia?
If you are a Canadian, American or a citizen from any of the countries that belong to the European Union, you do not need a VISA for traveling to Colombia. Please inquire with Colombian consulate if from other nationalities.
12. Do I need any shots for Colombia?
If you are planning on doing additional travel around the country prior to arriving to Bogota, you may need to check for
vaccines. If your destination is Bogota/Anapoima, you do not need any shots.
13. Do I need travel/medical or cancellation insurance?
We are aware that unexpected events may happen, travel, medical and cancellation insurance is optional but we encourage you purchase one. For travel insurance, we love www.worldnomads.com
AKHILA-OM Yoga is NOT responsible for any travel expenses resulting in preparation for canceled retreat such as
airline tickets, travel delays, flight cancellation, weather, personal emergencies or illness/injury.